Our client is a marketing solutions sales and implementation company dedicated to working directly with software and technology solution providers. Their client base spans the gamut from small startups to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google and more.
The company was recently acquired by a global consulting company and they are currently in the process of merging two companies into one.
This project is dedicated to Microsoft and their products.
- Communicating with SMEs via phone and email
- Efforts to renew the software of the client, maintenance of current software solutions, ensuring contractual processes
- Analytical and administrative support to customers and partners, in order to guide them through all the possibilities that Microsoft offers
- Direct sales of Microsoft products = B2B sales
- Upsell with existing clients
- Software Consulting for clients in order to create the most appropriate digital environment necessary for the proper operation and development of the company
- Identification of key aspects of the potential customer, including their business needs, budgets and timeframes required to implement the solution
- Estonian language = minimum C1 level
- English language = minimum B2 level
- Selling skills
- Experience with sales process implementation in B2B model = not a requirement, but will be a great advantage
- Tech-savvy mind with the ability to learn quickly and accurately about individual systems and products
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Time management and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity
- High level of self-motivation and strong work ethic
- Employee Contract
- Monthly bonuses 15% of monthly income
- Language bonus = supplement to each paycheck
- Relocation bonus 1.700 €
- Private healthcare extended to include full dental care
- Multisport card
- Training across all Microsoft products
- Ongoing care from a business coach including training, skill building and professional development
- Ongoing support and clear career development from your first day in the office – you will be assigned a buddy on your first day who will accompany you throughout your training and acclimatization to your new job
- Focus on your strengths and constant feedback to enable rapid professional growth, as well as building new skills through a variety of online training
- A flexible approach that allows for an appropriate work-life balance, where sporting activities, trips and volunteering initiatives are part of normal daily life
- A commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste, on company premises and in the communities in which we work and live, by engaging in a range of initiatives
In this case, we cannot disclose the name of our client to you. You will find out directly at our interview as soon as you send us your CV.