Our client is an American company that works with well-known global companies and employs just over 60,000 people worldwide. The company is one of the world’s largest innovators of CX (customer experience) technology and services for complex digital solutions.
As a customer service expert, you’ll solve customer problems before they advance to the next level. Whether it’s getting customers answers quickly, consulting on products with compassion, or solving their problems with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being mediocre or exceptional.
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Be the first point of contact for the world’s first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- German language = minimum C2 level
- English language = minimum B2 level
- Minimum level of secondary education
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
- Resident of or ability to immediately relocate to Athens, Greece and gain work authorization expediently
- Flexibility – extended working hours and two shifts (morning and afternoon) in the seasonal period
- Cooperation on the basis of an employment contract
- Opportunity to earn bonuses based on performance
- 13th and 14th salary
- Relocation package
- Private health insurance
- Extra paid holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Fully paid training
- Opportunity for further career development